Fast Market Research recommends "Street Stalls/Kiosks in Switzerland" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/19/2014 -- Life in Switzerland continues to be perceived as increasingly busy, with more people working flexible hours, lunch times becoming shorter and more meals being consumed away from home. As a result, snacking became more popular, positively influencing the performance of street stalls/kiosks.
In 2013, chained and independent street stalls/kiosks were similar in terms of the number of outlets. However, chained players were responsible for 86% of value sales, illustrating their significantly higher sales per outlet figures. Most of the outlets in retail and travel locations were operated by chained operators as these locations are generally more cost intensive than standalone outlets in less frequented locations. Migros remained the clear leader in 2013, far ahead of any of its rivals. Migros? Gourmessa/Take Away outlets are always located within Migros retail locations and offer an alternative to its sit-down self-service cafeterias.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Street stalls/kiosks is expected to benefit from the convenience trend, as more consumers will ask for takeaway food and consume while on the go. As a result, it is predicted to grow over the forecast period. The growth rate might not be the strongest in foodservice, but there are still major opportunities to exploit.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Street Stalls/Kiosks industry in Switzerland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Street Stalls/Kiosks industry in Switzerland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Street Stalls/Kiosks in Switzerland market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Street Stalls/Kiosks in Switzerland?
- What are the major brands in Switzerland?
- How prevalent are chained street stalls or kiosks in Switzerland?
- Are any foodservice operators using the street stall or kiosk format to expand into other semi-captive locations or to reach a broader audience?
- What is the average sales per outlet for an independent street stall/kiosk in Switzerland?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in South Korea
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Portugal
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Canada
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in the United Kingdom
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in the Netherlands
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Thailand
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Mexico
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Australia
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Vietnam
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Poland