Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/10/2012 -- Rising health concerns, particularly over growing obesity and diabetes rates in the UAE, are causing consumers to play closer attention to what they eat. Parents in particular are becoming increasingly aware of their children's sugar intake. Schools and government bodies are playing an increasingly vital role in children diets in the UAE, through banning the consumption of junk food in school canteens in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. However, this is not to say that consumers no longer crave sugar...
Euromonitor International's Sugar Confectionery in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Boiled Sweets, Liquorice, Lollipops, Medicated Confectionery, Mints, Other Sugar Confectionery, Pastilles, Gums, Jellies and Chews, Toffees, Caramels and Nougat.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sugar Confectionery market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Trends in the Confectionery Market in the UK, 2011
- Consumer Trends in the Confectionery Market in the US
- Chocolate Confectionery in the United Arab Emirates
- Oils Market in United Arab Emirates to 2014 (Oils and Fats)
- Solid Fats Market in United Arab Emirates to 2014 (Oils and Fats)
- Dairy in United Arab Emirates
- Nut-Based Spreads Market in United Arab Emirates to 2014 (Spreads)
- Honey Market in United Arab Emirates to 2014 (Spreads)
- Chocolate Spreads Market in United Arab Emirates to 2014 (Spreads)
- Jams and Preserves Market in United Arab Emirates to 2014 (Spreads)