New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/21/2014 -- Tea remains the Chilean hot drink of choice, with the area continuing to record healthy value growth and slightly sluggish volume growth. This discrepancy highlights how consumers increasingly prefer higher quality products and speciality varieties of tea - a trend that is reflected in strong growth within other tea in 2013. Consumers are becoming more adventurous when it comes to trying new flavours and varieties and over the review period a shift towards green, white and red teas was seen. Moreover, the health and wellness trend is encouraging consumers to prefer these types of tea due to their health claims.
Cambiaso Hermanos led tea in 2013 with a retail value share of 50%. The main reason behind Cambiaso Hermanos' success in the Chilean tea market is the longstanding tradition of its flagship brand, Te Supremo.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Over the forecast period, tea is expected to witness further diversification of product offerings and sophistication of demand. The growing health awareness of an ageing society will boost demand for tea offering health benefits while the fact consumers are expected to become more aware of quality will stimulate interest in naturally healthy tea and convenience will remain a key factor behind new product developments.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tea industry in Chile with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tea industry in Chile, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tea in Chile market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions suchas:
- What is the market size of Tea in Chile?
- What are the major brands in Chile?
- Is loose leaf tea available in Chile?
- Is there a shift from unpackaged to packaged tea in Chile?
- Is there a market for tea pods in Chile?
- What is the market size for different tea flavors (green tea, black tea, herbal tea, etc.) in Chile?
- How are market trends changing in flavours/types for fruit/herbal and other tea?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Bathroom Cleaners, Descalers, Drain Openers, Floor Cleaners, Household Antiseptics/Disinfectants, Household Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems, Kitchen Cleaners, Multi-Purpose Cleaners, Oven Cleaners, Scouring Agents, Window/Glass Cleaners.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Surface Care in Slovakia
- Surface Care in Iran
- Surface Care in Israel
- Surface Care in Morocco
- Surface Care in Peru
- Surface Care in China
- Surface Care in Hungary
- Surface Care in Macedonia
- Surface Care in Egypt
- Surface Care in Switzerland