New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "Sysmex Corporation (6869) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/13/2013 -- Sysmex Corporation (Sysmex) is a healthcare company. It researches, develops, manufactures and sells diagnostic, IT and healthcare products. The company offers diagnostic instruments, reagents and laboratory information systems to clinical laboratories for testing. Its diagnostic products are developed in many areas such as hematology, hemostasis, immunochemistry, clinical chemistry, and urinalysis. The company conducts research and development activities at its facilities in Japan, North America and Europe. It conducts its operations across Japan, America, Europe, China and Asia Pacific. The company markets and distributes its products worldwide through its subsidiary and affiliated companies. Sysmex is headquartered in Hyogo, Japan.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The company focuses on rapid and cost-effective delivery of quality products to a diverse group of customers. Sysmex envisages building its position in the marketplace through new product launches, network expansion, internal development, in-licensing of technology and products, strategic alliances and acquisitions. As a part of its strategy, the company recently acquired Dong Kang Medipia Co., Ltd. to enhance its presence and expand its business in South Korea.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Sysmex Corporation portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sysmex Corporation (6869) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Sysmex Corporation (6869) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Volcano Corporation (VOLC) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Quidel Corporation (QDEL) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Terumo Corporation (4543) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (IART) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (EW) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Nipro Corporation (8086) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Corgenix Medical Corporation (CONX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update