New Fixed Networks market report from MindCommerce: "Telecom Compendium 2012"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/17/2012 -- The telecommunications market represents a large ecosystem with multiple players, solutions, applications, technologies and relationships in a multi-billion dollar industry.
It is often daunting to understand the technical and market dynamics and plan business accordingly. This report provides the reader with an understanding of leading trends, issues, challenges, and opportunities with telecommunications with an emphasis on wireless.
The report includes:
- Wireless data including 4th generation LTE technology and applications
- Next Generation Networks (NGN) including NGN OSS/BSS
- Value-added Service (VAS) applications
- Self Organizing Networks (SON)
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Associations and Technology Groups
- Business and Financial Institutions
- Corporate and Institutional Investors
- Exporters, Importers and Traders
- Government and International Bodies
- Lawyers, Bankers, Libraries, Embassies
- Patent Office and IP Professionals
- Technology Executives and Directors
- Regulatory and Policy Individuals
- Venture Capitalists, Consultants and more...
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Fixed Networks research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Telecom Towers in India 2012
- Telecom Corporation of New Zealand Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Software-Defined Networking (SDN) & Network Virtualization Global Advancements, Business Models, Technology Roadmap, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2012 - 2017)
- Top Telecom 2012: Trends, Business Issues, Technologies, and Applications
- LTE Operator Strategies: Key Drivers, Deployment Strategies, CAPEX, OPEX, Price Plans, ARPUs and Service Revenues 2012 - 2016
- West & Central Africa Telecommunications Report Q3 2012
- Portugal Telecommunications Report Q2 2012
- SDP - The SOA-enabled Path to Integrate Legacy and IMS Networks: Market Analysis & Forecasts 2012 - 2016
- Jordan Telecommunications Report Q2 2012
- Italy Telecommunications Report Q2 2012