Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/01/2013 -- The Taiwanese Government continued with its efforts to promote the digital content industry in Taiwan over the review period. With the aim of boosting the development of related industries and enhancing sales of related products such as televisions and projectors, the government invested NT$195 million in 2010 and NT$300 million in 2011 to promote the Digital Content Industry Development and Assistance Project. This initiative provides subsidies to companies producing PC games, TV games,...
Euromonitor International's Televisions and Projectors in Taiwan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Converters, Decoders and Receivers, Projectors, Televisions, TV Combis.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Televisions and Projectors market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Televisions and Projectors in Singapore
- Televisions and Projectors in Thailand
- Televisions and Projectors in Brazil
- Televisions and Projectors in Poland
- Televisions and Projectors in the United Kingdom
- Televisions and Projectors in Australia
- Televisions and Projectors in Mexico
- Televisions and Projectors in Canada
- Televisions and Projectors in South Korea
- Televisions and Projectors in Denmark