Fast Market Research recommends "Teva: Biosimilars Company Analysis" from Datamonitor, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/07/2012 -- This analysis evaluates the company's strategy and key strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, and provides an overview of the company's biosimilars portfolio, including analysis of key product profiles, examining key drivers and resistors to development, market sizing, specifics of development such as clinical trials (where available) for each key biosimilar molecule in development.
- Strategic insight into the key strategies that have shaped the company's progress and/or will define its outlook going forward.
- Provides an indication of how biosimilars fit into the wider company context, and a history of deals & alliances.
Teva has one launched biosimilar product: Tevagrastim (filgrastim), which had sales in Europe of $113m in 2011. The company's portfolio also contains two candidates that are awaiting registration - Neutroval (another filgrastim product) and XM17 (follitropin alfa), and three others that are in Phase III trials.
Reasons to Get this Report
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- See how aggressive M&A strategy has helped Teva enter the biosimilars arena
- See how Teva will use its expertise with filgrastim biosimilars in the development of pegfilgrastim drugs
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The World Generic Market Report 2012
- Biosimilars in Developed Countries - Launch of Biosimilar mAbs in Europe and New Regulatory Pathways in the US to Spur Market Growth
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Biosimilars Approval Pathways in the US and Europe
- Development and Approval of Biosimilar mABs May Face Tough Regulatory Environment
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Sandoz: Biosimilars Company Analysis
- Intas: Biosimilars Company Analysis
- Hospital Injectable Drugs: Future Prospects for Generics & Biosimilars
- Dr. Reddy's: Biosimilars Company Analysis