Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/31/2014 -- The mining industry is governed by the Czech Geological Survey and the Ministry of Environment. Act No. 44/1988 Coll. governs the mining of mineral resources in the Czech Republic, and establishes principles for the protection and economical utilization of mineral resources, especially in prospecting and exploration work, opening, preparation and extraction of mineral deposits.
- Formed in January 1990 by Act no. 173/1989 Coll., dated December 19, 1989, the Ministry of Environment (MoE) is the central state administrative authority and supreme inspection authority in environment affairs.
- The Czech Geological Survey was established in 1919 to provide a state geological service for the Czech Republic.
- Act No. 44/1988 Coll. Governs the mining of mineral resources in the Czech Republic.
- The Environmental Impact Assessment is regulated by Act no. 100/2001 Coll., which superseded the original Act No. 244/1992 Coll.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report outlines Czech Republic's governing bodies, governing laws, mining permits and key fiscal terms which includes, Corporate Income Tax (CIT), Withholding Tax, Road Tax, Real Estate Tax, Depreciation Rates, Loss Carry Forward and Value Added Tax (VAT).
Reasons to Get this Report
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The US Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- Canada's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- India's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- Brazil's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- Chile's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- Turkey's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- Poland's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- Thailand's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- Vietnam's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- Democratic Republic of Congo's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014