Fast Market Research recommends "The Evolving Open-loop Pre-paid Opportunity" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/26/2014 -- Open-loop pre-paid cards are being used to replace a wide range of traditional electronic and paper transfer channels in both developed and emerging markets. Total payment value on open-loop cards is projected to double over the next five years to nearly reach US$500 billion by 2018 with the US the single largest market. Government benefit cards and network branded gift cards were the functions fastest growing card types by share of total cards in circulation from 2005 to 2013.
Euromonitor International's The Evolving Open-loop Pre-paid Opportunity global briefing offers insight into the size and shape of the Consumer Finance market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts provide an invaluable perspective onmarket evolution and the criteria for success. The briefing leverages Euromonitor International's 360-degree coverage of the global payments' landscape including insight on consumer debt.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Consumer Lending, Financial Cards and Payments.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Finance market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Australia Prepaid Cards: Market Update
- Mexico's Cards and Payments Industry: Emerging Opportunities, Trends, Size, Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- New Zealand Prepaid Cards: Market Update
- Aberdeen Growth Opportunity VCT2 Plc (ABGO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- First Asset Yield Opportunity Trust (FAY.UN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Split REIT Opportunity Trust - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Emerging Opportunities in the Prepaid cards Market in India: Market Size, Industry Drivers and Consumer Trends
- Emerging Opportunities in the Prepaid cards Market in Australia: Market Size, Industry Drivers and Consumer Trends
- Emerging Opportunities in the Prepaid cards Market in Canada: Market Size, Industry Drivers and Consumer Trends
- Prepaid Card Market Size and Forecast in Nigeria to 2018: Market Profile