Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "The Ins and Outs of Global Pet Care", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/27/2013 -- Pet care in 2013 shows a world at different paces: developed and emerging markets grow at different paces and entail different opportunities. Retail prospects remain strong, as urbanisation continues, disposable incomes rise, and more consumers turn to pets for companionship. Overall, dog and cat food still account for the majority of sales but increasing indulgence by pet parents leads to cat and dog treats posting the highest growth.
Euromonitor International’s The Ins and Outs of Global Pet Care global briefing offers an insight into the development of the market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the leading and emerging companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market, including background information on pet population, pet ownership by household and prepared gap ratio. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Pet Food, Pet Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Pet Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Pet Care
- From Gourmet to Grain-free: Innovation in a Resilient Global Pet Care Industry
- The Future of China Pet Care Packaging to 2017
- The Future of the UK Pet Care Packaging to 2017
- The Future of the Pet Care Packaging Market in Poland to 2017
- The Future of South Africa Pet Care Packaging to 2017
- The Future of the Pet Care Packaging Market in Austria to 2017
- The Future of the Netherlands Pet Care Packaging to 2017
- The Future of the US Pet Care Packaging to 2017
- The Future of Italy Pet Care Packaging to 2017
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)