New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/08/2014 -- Thanks to growing awareness of relatively newer domestic destinations across the country, the number of trips to domestic destinations has increased in-line with the growing number of visitors to these places. Existing key domestic destinations such as Bali, several Java key cities, other resort islands and mountain resorts, on the other hand, also continued to see an increasing number of travellers during the year owing to growing ticket sales of budget airlines and the rising number of budget accommodations as well as low-priced holiday packages. In addition, the growing economy has inflated business activities around the country, with the number of domestic trips thus also increasing. Domestic tourism was also boosted by the weakening of the local currency (Rupiah) against the US dollar ? a development which restrained outbound trip growth and forced some people to stay at home during holidays.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Domestic tourism will remain one of the most significant revenue generators for the country?s GDP, which is heavily reliant on consumer spending. People tend to spend more during holiday seasons for leisure, religious, or cultural purposes and the number of domestic trips is expected to increase at a healthy rate over the forecast period. In 2014 especially, domestic tourism is set to be significantly boosted by the general election (due to intense political campaigns where political parties hold their own events around major provinces in Indonesia in order to gain votes for the coming elections). Election days are also normally declared as public holidays, thus adding more public holidays during the year. In addition, a new additional public holiday (1 May Labour Day) has just been set by the government for 2014.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tourism Flows Domestic industry in Indonesia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tourism Flows Domestic industry in Indonesia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tourism Flows Domestic in Indonesia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Tourism Flows Domestic in Indonesia?
- How dependent is Indonesia on domestic tourism expenditure?
- What are the most popular destinations for domestic visitors?
- Which regions have the greatest number of star ratings?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Domestic Tourism By Destination, Domestic Tourism Travel By Purpose Of Visit.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tourism Flows Domestic in Denmark
- Tourism Flows Domestic in Turkey
- Tourism Flows Domestic in China
- Tourism Flows Domestic in the Czech Republic
- Tourism Flows Domestic in Hungary
- Tourism Flows Domestic in Japan
- Travel and Tourism in Egypt to 2018
- Tourism Flows Domestic in Mexico
- Tourism Flows Domestic in Chile
- Tourism Flows Domestic in Bulgaria