Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Tourism Flows Inbound in Venezuela", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/04/2014 -- In February 2013, the official exchange rate was adjusted from Bs4.30 to Bs6.30 per USD. Although the 46% correction was helpful in alleviating the overvaluation of the domestic currency, it was not enough to restore the competitive position of Venezuela in the international tourism market. Venezuela continues to be one of the most expensive countries to visit in the Americas.
The creation of an additional foreign exchange market in February 2014 could be a means of restoring the competitiveness of the Venezuelan transportation and accommodation sectors, which have been particularly affected by the currency overvaluation. Initial bids in this market have put the exchange rate at levels that are between five and nine times the first official rate of Bs6.30/USD. At the time of writing, there was no official order regarding which exchange rate should be used for tourism-related transactions. As long as the value is unchanged, the overvaluation of the domestic currency will continue to discourage leisure travellers from visiting Venezuela. Overall, Venezuela is an expensive destination relative to other countries with similar attractions such as nature and landscape and better tourism infrastructure and lower crime rates.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tourism Flows Inbound industry in Venezuela with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tourism Flows Inbound industry in Venezuela, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tourism Flows Inbound in Venezuela market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Tourism Flows Inbound in Venezuela?
- How successful is Venezuela in attracting international visitors?
- What are the leading inbound source markets?
- What do international visitors spend their money on?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Arrivals, Arrivals by Mode of Transport, Arrivals by Purpose of Visit.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Denmark
- Travel and Tourism in the Netherlands to 2017: Inbound tourist volumes in the Netherlands expanded at a CAGR of 3.20% bertween 2008-2012 and is expected to record a CAGR of 1.29% over the next five years.
- Tourism Flows Inbound in the Netherlands
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Hungary
- Tourism Flows Inbound in China
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Canada
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Hong Kong, China
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Turkey
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Japan
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Peru