Fast Market Research recommends "Tourism Flows Outbound in Ireland" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/16/2014 -- In spite of the recovery of Ireland in 2013, depressed economic conditions in the country continued to impact negatively on outbound tourism, with consumers more focused on debt reduction and saving than ever before. In spite of the Irish government's exit from the European bailout fund, this only occurred at the end of 2013, and this meant that for the most part, 2013 was characterised by continued tightening of disposable incomes and further austerity measures by the government. While some tourists felt emboldened to take holidays domestically, the much larger expense of a longer, international holiday remained beyond the reach of a large number of Irish residents, meaning that tourism flows outbound fell somewhat.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Outbound tourism is expected to remain roughly flat over the forecast period, with a negligible volume CAGR of less than 1%. Although this is not tremendously impressive, it is nevertheless a significant improvement on the review period, which saw an overall decline of 16% from 2008 in terms of trips. This forecast is therefore to be seen as encouraging and will be boosted mainly by business departures, which is expected to post a CAGR of 2%, whereas leisure departures will likely remain almost flat.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tourism Flows Outbound industry in Ireland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tourism Flows Outbound industry in Ireland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tourism Flows Outbound in Ireland market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Tourism Flows Outbound in Ireland?
- How big is outbound travel in terms of departures and spending?
- Which international destinations are the most popular?
- What are main methods of transport for travelling abroad?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Turkey
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Finland
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Poland
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Denmark
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Taiwan
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Chile
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Peru
- Tourism Flows Outbound in China
- Tourism Flows Outbound in the Netherlands
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Slovakia