New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Tourism Flows Outbound in Morocco"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/30/2015 -- The number of outbound departures in Morocco increased by 3% in 2013, rising to 1.9 million. The numbers of outbound departures rose steadily in Morocco over the review period as more Moroccans opted to travel to other countries in North Africa and Western Europe.
The number of outbound departures in Morocco is set to increase at a CAGR of 3% over the forecast period, rising to 2.3 million trips in 2018.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tourism Flows Outbound industry in Morocco with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tourism Flows Outbound industry in Morocco, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tourism Flows Outbound in Morocco market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Tourism Flows Outbound in Morocco?
- How big is outbound travel in terms of departures and spending?
- Which international destinations are the most popular?
- What are main methods of transport for travelling abroad?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tourism Flows Outbound in the United Arab Emirates
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Turkey
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Finland
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Poland
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Portugal