Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Tourism Flows Outbound in the United Arab Emirates", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/25/2013 -- Helped by stronger economic conditions, rising disposable incomes and further population growth outbound departures recorded a strong rise of 9% in volume in 2012. More low- to middle-income expatriate consumers for example increasingly embarked on trips back home, not least because of the widening offer of low-cost airlines such as Flydubai and Air Arabia. Business departures also picked up due to renewed investments in the country and closer international ties between companies. Finally, sea...
Euromonitor International's Tourism Flows Outbound in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Departures By Country, Departures by Mode of Transport, Departures By Purpose Of Visit.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Tourism Flows Outbound market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tourism Flows Domestic in the United Arab Emirates
- Travel and Tourism in the United Arab Emirates
- Tourism Flows Inbound in the United Arab Emirates
- DNATA World Travel Services LLC in Travel and Tourism (United Arab Emirates)
- United Arab Emirates Tourism Report Q4 2013
- Facial Care Market in the UAE to 2017
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Saudi Arabia to 2016
- Al-Futtaim Travel LLC in Travel and Tourism (United Arab Emirates)
- Health and Wellness Tourism in the United Arab Emirates
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in the UAE to 2017
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)