Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/05/2014 -- According to the Moroccan Ministry of Tourism, around 60% of tourists visit Morocco for leisure purposes because of the cultural heritage of the country. Historical buildings like Hassan in Rabat and Al Koutoubia in Marrakech and cities such as Fes attract many tourists because of their cultural heritage and many of them prefer to go there in order to discover the roots of many traditional jobs like carpentry. Many tourists also go there to see how old Fes people make leather from the skin of...
Euromonitor International's Tourist Attractions in Morocco report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Tourist Attractions by Category, Tourist Attractions by Channel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Tourist Attractions market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tourist Attractions in China
- Tourist Attractions in Germany
- Tourist Attractions in Russia
- Tourist Attractions in Thailand
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in the Netherlands to 2016
- Tourist Attractions in Indonesia
- Tourist Attractions in Australia
- Tourist Attractions in Hong Kong, China
- Tourist Attractions in Venezuela
- Tourist Attractions in India