New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Travel and Tourism in South Korea"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/25/2012 -- In 2011, outbound tourists showed positive growth due to having longer leave entitlement, a stabilised Korean won against the US dollar and more diverse sales channels offering outbound travelling products at lower prices. Low-cost carriers' route expansion also contributed to the rise of outbound tourists, especially to Southeast Asia countries. In terms of inbound tourists, the March 2011 earthquake in Japan resulted in decreased traffic from that country, whilst Chinese arrivals showed...
Euromonitor International's Travel and Tourism in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Car Rental, Demand Factors, Health and Wellness Tourism, Tourism Flows Domestic, Tourism Flows Inbound, Tourism Flows Outbound, Tourism Receipts and Expenditure, Tourist Attractions, Transportation, Travel Accommodation, Travel Retail.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel and Tourism market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel and Tourism in South Africa, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in Germany: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in South Korea, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in the Czech Republic: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Emerging Opportunities and Growth Prospects in the South Korean Travel Intermediaries Industry, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in Switzerland: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in South Africa
- South Korean Tourism Industry Outlook to 2016: Market Profile
- Travel and Tourism in Brazil, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2015
- Travel and Tourism in Colombia: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016