Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/20/2014 -- This report is the result of Timetric's extensive market research covering the construction materials market in the UAE. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players and happening projects in the UAE. "UAE Construction Materials: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the construction materials market in the UAE. It is an essential tool for companies active across the UAE construction value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
UAE Construction Materials: Market Update" provides you with the following:
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Construction Materials Highlights
- Construction Materials Output by Sector
- Market Growth Dynamics by Sector
- Market Growth Comparison
- Key Market Drivers and Indicators
- Leading Construction Companies
- Latest Construction Industry News.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Enhance your understanding of the construction materials market in the UAE.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in the UAE construction materials market.
- Improve your knowledge of the latest construction projects and industry news in the UAE.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Sharjah Cement & Industrial Development Co., Abu Dhabi National Company for Building Materials, Gulf Cement Company P.S.C, Al Falah Ready Mix Factory L.L.C., Xtramix Concrete Solutions, L.L.C.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- UAE Infrastructure Construction: Market Update
- UAE Residential Construction: Market Update
- UAE Industrial Construction: Market Update
- UAE Commercial Construction: Market Update
- UAE Construction: Market Update
- Construction in the UAE - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Belgium Construction Materials: Market Update
- China Construction Materials: Market Update
- UAE Construction Equipment: Market Update
- UAE Institutional Construction: Market Update