Recently published research from Datamonitor, "UCB S.A.: Company Analysis", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/16/2012 -- This analysis examines the historical and forecast performance for UCB in the prescription pharmaceutical sector. The profile encompasses global company strategy, portfolio and pipeline analysis and assessment of financial performance, with 1-6 year sales forecasts for key drugs
- Gain insight into UCB's strategic outlook across the next 6 years.
- Analyze company sales forecasts by product, therapy area, lifecycle stage, geography, molecule type and source
Although UCB's prescription sales growth through to 2016 will be impacted by generic erosion of its biggest drug, Keppra, forecast gains associated with uptake of new offerings Cimzia and epratuzumab will drive overall growth and allow an improvement on UCB's historical performance.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report
- Benchmark UCB's performance against key rivals in the prescription pharmaceutical sector
- Assess how successful UCB will be in diversifying its business focus and reducing its reliance on the epilepsy market
- See how UCB proprietary biotechnology platform, gained through the acquisition of Celltech, will support UCB's expansion in the biologics drug market
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- UCB S.A. (UCB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- MDxHealth SA (MDXH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- BioAlliance Pharma SA (BIO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Cerep SA (CER) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Hypermarcas SA (HYPE3) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- genOway SA (ALGEN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Construction Aggregates - Market Opportunity & Environment, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
- ICD Global Top 20 Construction Companies
- Sa Sa International Holdings Limited (178) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)