Recently published research from WealthInsight, "Ultra HNWIs in Russia to 2016", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/20/2012 -- As of 2011, there are just over 1,290 Ultra HNWIs in Russia. This report provides historical trends and projections of the volume and wealth of Russian UHNWIs. The report then reviews these findings in an analysis of the local Wealth Management and Private Banking sector.
- There are 1,293 UHNWIs in Russia, with a combined wealth of US$481 billion and an average wealth of US$372 million per person.
- Of this total, there were 92 billionaires, 634 centimillionaires and 567 affluent millionaires as of year-end 2011.
- Moscow is home to the largest portion of Russia’s UHNWIs (64% or 821 UHNWIs). There are also sizable Russian UHNWI populations in St Petersburg (99 UHNWIs), Yekaterinburg (38 UHNWIs), Novosibirsk (31 UHNWIs), Kazan (29 UHNWIs) and Kemerovo (27 UHNWIs).
- The current wealth management leaders in Russia are UBS and Credit Suisse with local AuM of US$15 billion and US$10 billion respectively. Other prominent foreign players include Pictet and Goldman Sachs.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report features:
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2007 to 2011
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2016
- UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each city
- City wise breakdowns of UHNWI volumes and volume growth from 2007 to 2011, as well as 2016 forecasts
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Russia
- Size of local wealth management industry
- Largest private banks in Russia by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get this Report
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the Database comprises up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world. It also includes profiles on major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each country. With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Comprehensive forecasts to 2016.
- Detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: UBS, Credit Suisse, Pictet , Goldman, UFG Invest, Troika Dialog, Third Rome, Alfa Group Consortium , URALSIB (121), MDM Private Bank , Nationalny Kosmicheski Bank , Finansovo-Promyshlennyi Bank , MDM Private Bank , ANO Breitenarbeit , Chiron Capital, Family Finance Office, Fleming Family and Partners, Naiman Trust Solutions, Oracle Capital, LLC River Management, KS Capital Management, Inc. , Laurus Solutions , Nord Capital , Colborne Financial Advisors
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Ultra HNWIs in South Africa to 2016
- Ultra HNWIs in Brazil to 2016
- Ultra HNWIs in Switzerland to 2016
- Ultra HNWIs in Germany to 2016
- South Africa - The Future of HNWIs to 2016: The Rise of African Wealth
- Brazil - The Future of HNWIs to 2016: The Latin American Giant
- Switzerland - The Future of HNWIs to 2016: Opportunities for Wealth Sector Professionals
- Emerging Opportunities in the Chinese Wealth Management Industry: Market Size, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Switzerland to 2016
- HNWI Asset Allocation in South Africa to 2016