New Financial Services market report from WealthInsight: "Ultra HNWIs in the United Kingdom 2013"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/19/2013 -- This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in the United Kingdom and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
- There are 11,139 UHNWIs in the UK. Of this total, there were 95 billionaires, 2,571 centimillionaires and 8,472 affluent millionaires in 2012.
- The number of UHNWIs in the UK decreased by 3%, from 11,451 individuals in 2007 to 11,139 in 2012. This was slightly lower than the decrease of 4% recorded by core HNWIs.
- The number of billionaires decreased by 9%, while the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires decreased by 4% and 2% respectively.
- WealthInsight expects the number of UHNWIs to increase by 43%, to reach 15,909 individuals in 2017. This will comprise 107 billionaires, 3,681 centimillionaires and 12,121 affluent millionaires.
- With US$1187 billion in total combined wealth, UK UHNWIs hold 42% of the total wealth of the country's HNWIs, which is in line with the global average of 30%. This reflects the well developed nature of the local wealth market.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2007 to 2012
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2017
- UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2007-2012)
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in the UK
- Size of the UK wealth management industry
- Largest domestic private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get This Report
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
- Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Barclays Wealth, Coutts, St James's Place, Hargreaves Lansdown, Brewin Dolphin, Rathbones, GLG Partners, Investec, Smith & Williamson, Lloyds, HSBC, Goldman Sachs, UBS, Merrill Lynch, Citi Private Bank, JPMorgan Private Bank, EFG Private Bank, Societe General PB Hambros, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- HNWI Asset Allocation in the United Kingdom 2013
- United Kingdom - The Future of HNWIs to 2017: Capital of Wealth and Finance
- High Net Worth Trends in the United Kingdom 2013
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in the United Kingdom 2013
- Ultra HNWIs in Israel 2013
- Ultra HNWIs in Mexico 2013
- Ultra HNWIs in Turkey 2013
- Ultra HNWIs in the United States 2012
- The United Kingdom Oil Markets, 2013
- The United Kingdom Gas Markets, 2013