Recently published research from IBISWorld, "Undergraduate Education in the UK", is now available at Fast Market Research
Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/11/2012 -- Education on the rise: Revenue growth stems from increasing fees and enrolment demand
The industry includes universities and other institutions which offer courses that lead to the award of first degree or equivalent (ISCED level 5). The first degree is the most common programme of study, but the industry also offers foundation courses, the Professional Graduate Certificate of Education and some professional qualifications. The minimum requirement for admission is a diploma at the upper secondary education level.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Education research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Industry Solutions Guide: Selecting a CRM Vendor in the Higher Education Market (Competitor Focus)
- Higher Education in China
- University and Other Higher Education in Australia
- Education in Saudi Arabia: Industrial Report
- Business Trends: Understanding Your Education Technology Customer 2008 (Customer Focus)
- Education in Spain: Industrial Report
- My School, My Tools: The impact of consumer technology on higher education
- Education in Australia: Industrial Report
- Preschool Education in Australia
- Top 10 Companies in the UK Public Sector - Education Industry: IT Spending Predictor 2009