New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/17/2014 -- GlobalData's energy offering, "Underground Gas Storage Industry Outlook in North America, 2014 - Details of All Operating and Planned Gas Storage Sites" is the essential source for industry data and information relating to the gas storage industry in North America. It provides asset level information relating to active and planned gas storage facilities in North America. The profiles of major companies operating in the North American underground gas storage industry are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Updated information relating to all active and planned underground gas storage sites
- Provides information on gas storage specifications like type of gas storage site, Working gas Capacity, Total Storage Capacity and maximum Withdrawal Rate
- Provides operator information for all active and planned underground gas storage sites
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description, strategic analysis. Key companies covered are NiSource Gas Transmission & Storage, Union Gas Limited and Consumers Energy Company
- Strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned gas storage sites in North America
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the global underground gas storage industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of latest capacity data
- Assess your competitor's gas storage sites and their capacity
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in North America.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: NiSource Gas Transmission & Storage, Union Gas Limited, Consumers Energy Company
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in North America, 2014 - Details of Operating and Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines
- Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry Outlook in South and Central America, 2014 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Storage Terminals
- Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry Outlook in Europe, 2014 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Storage Terminals
- Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Industry - Global Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Planned Projects to 2016
- Global Planned Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook, 2013 - Details of All Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines
- Dominion Resources, Inc. Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update
- LNG Industry Outlook in North America, 2014 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned LNG Terminals
- Sempra Energy Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update
- GDF Suez SA Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update
- Global Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook, 2013 - Details of All Active and Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines