Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/22/2012 -- This analysis evaluates the company's strategy and key strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, and provides an overview of the company's historical and forecast financial performance. The report also gives an in-depth analysis of the company's key prescription pharmaceutical product, and provides a forecast sales performance for this drug.
- Analysis of United Therapeutics full PAH franchise and how it will compete with other PAH agents from Actelion, GSK, Gilead, Novartis, and Pfizer
- Discussion of the company's strategy, commercial relationships, and forthcoming catalysts
United Therapeutics is developing an oral version of treprostinil which is currently before the FDA with a Prescription Drug User Fee Act date of October 27, 2012.
Oral treprostinil met its primary endpoint in a Phase III monotherapy trial, but failed two Phase III combination therapy studies. With disappointing efficacy data and gastrointestinal tolerability issues, Datamonitor believes that approval by the PDUFA is far from certain.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report
- Assess the overall pulmonary arterial hypertension market and how United Therapeutics' drugs fit into the treatment paradigm
- Analyze how the performance of Remodulin, Tyvaso, and Adcirca will shape United Therapeutics' growth prospects
- Understand the risks to approval facing oral treprostinil
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- United Therapeutics Corporation - Strategy, SWOT, and Corporate Finance Report
- United Therapeutics Corporation - Product Pipeline Review - 2012
- United Therapeutics Corporation - Product Pipeline Review - H2 2011
- United Therapeutics Corporation (UTHR) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- United Therapeutics Corporation (UTHR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- United Therapeutics Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Therapeutics - Global Drug Forecasts and Treatment Analysis to 2020
- Wellstat Therapeutics Corporation - Product Pipeline Review - H2 2011
- Systemic Sclerosis (Scleroderma) Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2012
- Systemic Sclerosis (Scleroderma) Global Clinical Trials Review, H2 2011