Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/27/2014 -- In Brazil, most household floors are either tiled or made of wood; therefore consumers tend to use non-electrical devices for cleaning purposes. However, thanks to increasing disposable incomes and consumers' growing taste for more convenient and easy to use products, vacuum cleaners increased by 16% in volume terms and 11% in current value terms in 2013.
Euromonitor International's Vacuum Cleaners in Brazil report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, format trends or distribution issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Robotic Vacuum Cleaners, Standard Vacuum Cleaners.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Vacuum Cleaners market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Vacuum Cleaners in Germany
- Vacuum Cleaners in France
- Vacuum Cleaners in Australia
- Vacuum Cleaners in Japan
- Vacuum Cleaners in Poland
- Vacuum Cleaners in Denmark
- Vacuum Cleaners in the Czech Republic
- Vacuum Cleaners in Sweden
- Vacuum Cleaners in Romania
- Vacuum Cleaners in the United Kingdom