Fast Market Research announces the availability of the new Markets and Markets report, "Vehicle Surveillance Market in-Vehicle Surveillance - Global Forecast to 2022", on their comprehensive research portal
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/15/2016 -- Vehicle Surveillance Market in-Vehicle Surveillance by Product Type (PAS, ACC, HUD LDW, BSD, GPS), Vehicle Type, Under Vehicle Surveillance, by Type (Fixed, Portable) and Out Vehicle Surveillance by Type and Geography - Global Forecast to 2022
"The increasing demand for premium cars equipped with vehicle surveillance systems and demand for out-vehicle surveillance to prevent traffic fatalities would drive the vehicle surveillance market"
The vehicle surveillance market size is expected to grow from USD 49.93 billion in 2015 to USD 103.21 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 11.1% between 2016 and 2022. The vehicle surveillance market is driven by factors such as regulations in different countries for the mandate of in-vehicle surveillance, driver assistance, or passenger safety products, wide range of advantages of in-vehicle surveillance products, increasing sales of premium cars, and increase in traffic fatalities.
Get More Details on this Report and a Full Table of Contents at Vehicle Surveillance Market in-Vehicle Surveillance - Global Forecast to 2022
"Parking assist systems and global positioning systems to gain maximum traction during the forecast period"
The parking assist and global positioning system are expected to hold the largest share of the market during the forecast period. Furthermore, given the increase in the demands for safety and driver assistance features in passenger as well as commercial vehicles, these segments are expected to gain traction in the next five years.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people. The break-up of the profile of primary participants is given below as:
-By Company Type: Tier 1 - 35%, Tier 2 - 46% and Tier 3 - 19%
-By Designation: C level - 45%, Maneger level - 35%, Others - 20%
-By Region: North America - 41%, Europe - 36%, APAC - 17%, RoW - 6%
With the increased penetration of the vehicle surveillance market in developing countries, advanced VSaaS solutions have a huge opportunity to proliferate in the next five years.
The various key vehicle surveillance vendors profiled in the report are as follows:
1. Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany),
2. Delphi Automotive PLC (U.K.)
3. DENSO Corporation (Japan)
4. Continental AG (Germany)
5. Magna International Inc. (Canada)
6. Autoliv Inc. (Sweden)
7. Valeo SA (France)
8. Honeywell Security Group (U.S.),
9. Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co. Ltd. (China)
10. Bosch Security Systems(U.S.),
11. Zhejiang Dahua Technology Co. Ltd. (China)
12. FLIR Systems Inc. (U.S.),,
13. COMM-PORT technologies (U.S.),
14. Law Enforcement Associates (U.S.),
15. SecuScan (Germany)
The report would help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the vehicle surveillance market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenues for the overall market and the subsegments across different products and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, burning issues, and opportunities.
3. This report would help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers and acquisitions.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Computer Technology research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
-Smart Camera Market for Security & Surveillance - Global Forecast to 2020
-Automotive Semiconductor Market - Global Forecast to 2022
-Temperature Sensors Market - Global Forecast to 2022
-High Dynamic Range Market - Forecast - Forecast to 2022
-Anti-Drone Market - Forecast - Global Forecast to 2022