Fast Market Research recommends "Vending in Thailand" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/09/2014 -- Vending recorded strong value sales growth and remained the smallest category of non-store retailing in Thailand in 2013. Vending was unlikely to be popular and maintained a limited presence within urban areas such as Bangkok and tourist destinations. Vending machines are usually located within traffic areas such as shopping malls, office buildings, convention halls, educational institution, petrol stations, factories and hospitals. As Thai consumers have a variety of food and drink options widely available through convenience stores, supermarkets and street vendors, vending machines saw limited growth.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Vending industry in Thailand with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Vending industry in Thailand, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Vending in Thailand market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- Who are the leading retailers in Thailand?
- Is vending being aided by consumers' desire to eat on the go?
- Are vending operators broadening their product range to drive sales?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Hot Drinks Vending, Other Products Vending, Packaged Drinks Vending, Packaged Foods Vending, Personal Hygiene Products Vending, Tobacco Products Vending, Traditional Toys and Games Vending.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Vending Machines Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Vending in Japan
- Vending in Russia
- Vending in France
- Vending in Denmark
- Global Vending Machine Market 2014-2018
- Vending in Turkey
- Vending in South Korea
- Vending in Poland
- Vending in Italy