New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Watches in Turkey"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/06/2013 -- After a period of decline during the economic crisis, consumers are now returning to their old purchasing behaviour. In 2012, value growth of watches was 10% in value terms, reaching TL1,865 million. The main reason for this healthy growth is that consumers typically own a range of watches for use on different occasions, and they are replacing them regularly as fashion trends change. Watches were traditionally worn only for their functional purpose, however over the review period they started...
Euromonitor International's Watchesin Turkey report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2007-2011), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Mechanical, Quartz.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Watches market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Jewelry & Watches in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Jewelry & Watches in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Jewelry & Watches in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Jewelry & Watches in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Jewelry & Watches in the G8 to 2015: Market Guide
- Jewelry & Watches in Eastern Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Jewelry & Watches in Emerging Asia to 2015: Market Guide
- Jewelry & Watches in Latin America to 2015: Market Guide
- Jewelry & Watches in Emerging Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Jewelry & Watches in BRIC to 2015: Market Guide
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)