Recently published research from MarketLine, "Water Utilities: Global Industry Guide", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/29/2012 -- Water Utilities: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Water Utilities industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global water utilities industry grew by 4.1% in 2011 to reach a value of $725.2 billion.
In 2016, the global water utilities industry is forecast to have a value of $874.2 billion, an increase of 20.5% since 2011.
The global water utilities industry grew by 0.8% in 2011 to reach a volume of 2,878.6 billion cubic meter.
In 2016, the global water utilities industry is forecast to have a volume of 3,007.4 billion cubic meter, an increase of 4.5% since 2011.
Agriculture is the largest segment of the global water utilities industry, accounting for 63.6% of the industry's total volume.
Americas accounts for 39.8% of the global water utilities industry value.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Water Utilities - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Water Utilities - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Utilities: Global Industry Guide
- Utilities - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Water Utilities - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Water Utilities - Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Gas Utilities: Global Industry Guide
- Utilities: Advanced Emerging Markets (Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, Taiwan) Industry Guide
- Gas Utilities - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Water Utilities: Global Industry Almanac
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)