Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/01/2012 -- Whilst sales of Alli continued to limit performances of other categories within the weight management market, the category overall remained affected by consumer budget restrictions due to low perspectives of purchasing power improvement in the future. In addition, several other factors continued to negatively impact the market, such as the high number of products in the market, some of them unable to fulfil their promises. To counter the unfavourable context and boost their sales, major weight...
Euromonitor International's Weight Management in France report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Meal Replacement Slimming, OTC Obesity, Other Slimming Products, Slimming Teas, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Weight Management Trends & Behaviors: Beyond Dieting & Obesity
- Global Weight Loss and Diet Management (2009 - 2014)
- Trends in Weight Management 2011
- Weight Management in Belarus
- Weight Management in Finland
- Weight Management in Australia
- Weight Management in Germany
- Weight Management in Greece
- Weight Management in the United Kingdom