Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/06/2014 -- Saudi Arabia's wholesale industry generates almost SR58.5 billion in turnover in 2012, seeing 10% CAGR since 2007. Non-agricultural intermediate products wholesale is largest category with 23% of earnings in 2012. Industry operated with 32% profit margin in 2012, up six percentage points from 2007. Saudi Arabia had more than 50,000 wholesale companies in 2012, 94% of which employed fewer than 10 workers. Industry turnover projected to grow at 7% CAGR in forecast period to SR88 billion in 2018.
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique data and analysis of Wholesale in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 51. With this industrial report, you'll be able to explore in detail the entire industry from its sources of supply to its buyers.
The Wholesale in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 51 report includes:
- Qualitative analysis of key industry trends and future developments in Saudi Arabia
- Analysis of market growth and industry performance
- Industry data including production data, imports, exports, industry buyers, suppliers, cost structure, bargaining power and profitability
- Attractiveness index that measures industry performance in both stable and challenging economic conditions
- Analysis of suppliers to the industry
- Analysis of buyers from the industry
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report will answer questions such as:
- What is the turnover of the industry?
- How much have salary levels changed over the last decade?
- What is the industry costs structure?
- How profitable is this industry?
- Who are the key customers of this industry?
- How many people are employed in the industry?
- What is the bargaining power of the industry with its suppliers and customers?
- How important are large enterprises in the industry?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand the structure of the industry from suppliers to buyers
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Benchmark performance against industry averages
- Identify growth opportunities
Product coverage: Agricultural Materials and Live Animals Wholesale, Food, Beverages and Tobacco Wholesale, Household Goods Wholesale, Machinery, Equipment and Supplies Wholesale, Non-agricultural Intermediate Products Wholesale, Other Wholesale.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Business research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Wholesale in Brazil: Industrial Report
- Wholesale in Russia: Industrial Report
- Wholesale in India: Industrial Report
- Wholesale in Japan: Industrial Report
- Wholesale in Mexico: Industrial Report
- Wholesale in South Korea: Industrial Report
- Wholesale in Australia: Industrial Report
- Wholesale in Turkey: Industrial Report
- Wholesale in Indonesia: Industrial Report
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report