New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/22/2014 -- Leggings showed the fastest growth among womenswear in 2013. The rapid growth of women's leggings was a trend for several years over the review period, but was able to keep up the high growth due to continuing popularity. Leggings is popular especially in females aged 10 to 30 with many merits. One of the many merits leggings have over women's shorts and trousers is that there is no size issue when purchasing. Most leggings come in one size and thus the purchasing decision can be made easily through the internet. The low unit price of leggings is also leading to compulsive purchases. Lastly, leggings comes in diverse forms and materials; thus seasonality does not apply to women's leggings. The item can be worn during all four seasons and come in many designs as long trousers, medium length trousers, or combined with a skirt. Consumers can choose which type fits most and own several colours for each season; black, charcoal, light grey, or dark blue.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Cheil Industries Co Ltd led womenswear in 2013 with value share of 3%. FnC Kolon Corp followed closely behind. Ranked third was Handsom Co Ltd.
With the fast fashion trend, consumers will feel it is a waste of money to spend too much on apparel which will soon be replaced with another design trend. Thus, the economy brands will continue to dominate over mid-priced brands. The basic apparel trend in womenswear is subjected to change each season, and apparel specialist retailers with their own brands will adapt to the trend most rapidly. This will then apply to non-branded products. Lastly, local manufacturers will then follow with more quality products.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Womenswear industry in South Korea with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Womenswear industry in South Korea, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Womenswear in South Korea market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Womenswear in South Korea?
- What are the major brands in South Korea?
- How dynamic is the growth of clothing and footwear internet sales?
- What is the performance of women's clothing vs men's clothing?
- What % of clothing and footwear sales goes through grocery retailers?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Womenswear Market in South Korea to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Market in South Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear in South Korea
- Womenswear in South Africa
- Womenswear in South Africa
- Apparel Market in South Korea to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Apparel Market in South Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Markets in the Top 5 Asian Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Markets in Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts