New Consumer Goods market report from MarketLine: "Womenswear: Scandinavia Industry Guide"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/08/2014 -- The Scandinavian womenswear industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Scandinavian womenswear market.
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key womenswear market players' Scandinavian operations and financial performance.
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavian womenswear market with forecasts.
- Compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The Scandinavian womenswear market had a total market value of $11,492.2 million in 2013. Norway was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 2.5% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the womenswear industry, Sweden is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $5,125.6 million in 2013. This was followed by Norway and Denmark, with $3,399.7 and $2,966.9 million, respectively.
Sweden is expected to lead the womenswear in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of $5,923.5 million in 2018, followed by Norway and Denmark with expected values of $4,041.4 and $3,270.9 million respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the Scandinavian womenswear market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the Scandinavian womenswear market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavian womenswear market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the Scandinavian womenswear market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Haircare - Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Consumer Electronics: Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Household Products: Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Household Products - Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Apparel Retail - Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Womenswear: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Womenswear: Global Industry Guide
- Forest Products - Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Womenswear: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Womenswear: BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide