Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/16/2014 -- Wound care registered value growth of 5% in 2013. It grew the slowest in total consumer heath during the year as it is a mature category with a lack of company activity in terms of innovation and promotion/marketing.
Johnson & Johnson (India) Ltd continued to be the leader with a 71% market share in terms of value in 2013. The company, with its flagship brand Band Aid for sticking plasters/adhesive bandages, is synonymous with sticking plasters. Also, the company's brand for gauze, tape and other wound care, Dynacrepe, is also a well-established brand.
Being a mature category with a lack of innovation and marketing by companies, wound care will see a stable value CAGR at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Wound Treatments industry in India with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Wound Treatments industry in India, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Wound Treatments in India market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Wound Treatments in India?
- What are the major brands in India?
- What novel technologies are being used in sticking plasters/adhesive bandages?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Wound Care in Ireland
- Wound Care in South Korea
- Wound Care in the US
- Wound Care in Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Wound Care in Ukraine
- Wound Care in India
- Wound Care in the Philippines
- Wound Care in Iran
- Wound Care in Nigeria
- Wound Care in Egypt