Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Wound Care in Romania", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/04/2014 -- Wound care experienced growing volume sales in the review period as a whole, and in 2013 value sales grew by 9%. Demand for wound care is steadily growing as it responds to basic needs related to looking after small injuries. It experienced 16% growth in value sales in each of 2011 and 2012. Growth somewhat slowed down in 2013.
The main player in wound care was Romanian company Mebra SRL with a 10% value share in 2013, while Laboratoires URGO SAS, which ranked second (8%) witnessed the highest increase in value sales due to its high prices and product quality. The expansion of large retailers in Romania has boosted sales of its Urgo brand, which enjoys the best shelf-positioning and recommendation from pharmacists.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Wound care is expected to register a CAGR of 3% (constant 2013 prices) over the forecast period, more due to an increasingly educated consumer base rather than to increased usage.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Wound Treatments industry in Romania with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Wound Treatments industry in Romania, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Wound Treatments in Romania market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Wound Treatments in Romania?
- What are the major brands in Romania?
- What novel technologies are being used in sticking plasters/adhesive bandages?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Global Market for Advanced Wound Care Products 2014
- Wound Care in France
- Wound Care in Japan
- Wound Care in Portugal
- Wound Care in Saudi Arabia
- Wound Care in the Czech Republic
- Wound Care in Lithuania
- Wound Care in Ireland
- Wound Care in Latvia
- Wound Care in Austria