New Healthcare market report from Euromonitor International: "Wound Care in Taiwan"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/06/2014 -- Wound care registered steady value growth of 5%, a similar rate of growth to that seen in 2012. Sticking plasters/adhesive bandages remained the dominant category within wound care. Gauze, tape and other wound care continued to be substantially smaller due to people tending to seek professional medical treatment and given the inexpensive cost of such visits.
3M Taiwan has been a leading innovator and remained the dominant player in wound care in Taiwan in 2013. The company's products encompass sticking plasters, gauze, tape, bandages, as well as adhesive skin closures and hydrocolloid dressings.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Value sales of wound care are anticipated to grow slowly over the forecast period, posting a 1% CAGR (at constant 2013 prices). Demand will continue to be restricted by Taiwanese lifestyles as in general Taiwanese are not very outdoorsy or active. This is not expected to change to any great extent over the coming years.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Wound Treatments industry in Taiwan with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Wound Treatments industry in Taiwan, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Wound Treatments in Taiwan market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Wound Treatments in Taiwan?
- What are the major brands in Taiwan?
- What novel technologies are being used in sticking plasters/adhesive bandages?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Global Market for Advanced Wound Care Products 2014
- Wound Care in France
- Wound Care in Portugal
- Wound Care in the Czech Republic
- Wound Care in Lithuania
- Wound Care in Ireland
- Wound Care in Latvia
- Wound Care in Austria
- Wound Care in Belarus
- Wound Care in South Korea