The Report MediPoint: Compression Therapy - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/31/2015 -- MarketResearchReports.Biz provide you pharmaceutical market research report "MediPoint: Compression Therapy - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts"
Compression therapy products, especially static compression devices, have become the standard in the treatment of venous conditions, such as deep vein thrombosis (DVT), varicose veins, and venous leg ulcers, and lymphatic disorders, such as primary and secondary lymphedema. While elastic stockings and compression bandaging have played important roles in providing effective therapies, newer modes of static compression such as custom garments and adjustable products have been introduced to ease patient burden and improve treatment compliance. Pneumatic compression devices have similarly advanced, despite their lower adoption rates. Segmented pumps with tunable pressure characteristics have joined the ranks of simpler devices with single outputs for single inflatable chambers in the treatment of venous and lymphatic conditions. Although pneumatic compression has not quite been an arena of rapid innovation, some manufacturers have developed advanced pump systems that deliver complex pressure profiles to the affected areas of the patients bodies. This report focuses on both static and pneumatic compression market categories. The overall compression therapy market has been estimated in this report, which covers the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, Brazil, China and India (10MM) up to 2021. The report provides an investigation of unmet needs, future adoption trends and compound annual growth rates (CAGR) for each geography and market segment. In addition, this report presents the current market drivers and barriers which will influence the future market growth of compression therapy in the 10MM.
Download The sample Copy Of This Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/501222
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future market outlook for compression therapy products in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the global compression therapy market?
- Which are the key, high growth markets? What compression therapy segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs? What is the scope for more innovation and what are the end-users looking for in their products?
- What are some of the newer innovations that may fulfill these unmet needs? What are the physician perceptions and market outlooks?
- What percent of global revenue are from emerging markets? How will this change in the future?
- Sigvaris, BSN Medical, Medi, and Medtronic currently dominate the global advanced dressings market. What are their market shares in the major global economies and which companies constitute the remainder of the market?
Explore All Published Reports By Same Publisher @ http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/publisher/1
Reasons to buy
- What Physicians Think quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. In this report you will understand the perceptions of leading physicians and other stakeholders from around the world. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.