ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " Multiple Sclerosis - Epidemiology Forecast to 2024: Worldwide Market Research, Analysis, Shares, Size, Growth and Outlook" to it's Large Report database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/27/2015 -- Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an inflammatory disease in which the myelin sheaths around the axons of the brain and spinal cord are damaged, leading to demyelination and a wide range of signs and symptoms. The course of MS seems to be unpredictable as some people diagnosed with the condition appear to be normal and healthy for a few years after diagnosis, while others may be debilitated very quickly after diagnosis. People with MS experience a host of symptoms, which may vary with the course of the disease. The estimated prevalence and incidence of MS vary greatly between countries, within countries, and by age and sex.
In 2014, there were a total of 909,398 diagnosed prevalent cases of MS in the 10MM, and GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that by 2024, the number of diagnosed prevalent cases of MS will grow to 942,567 cases. In 2014, there were a total of 60,535 diagnosed incident cases of MS in the 10MM, and GlobalData epidemiologists forecast the number of diagnosed incident cases of MS to grow to 62,635 cases in the 10MM in 2024.
Download Free Sample report with report structure at: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=430564
GlobalData epidemiologists forecast the diagnosed prevalent and diagnosed incident cases of MS in the 10MM from 2014-2024 using country-specific studies published in peer-reviewed journals that provided the age- and sex-specific diagnosed prevalence and diagnosed incidence of MS in the respective markets. The epidemiologists made sure that all the selected nationally-representative studies in the respective countries assessed the prevalence and incidence using the same study definition, thereby ensuring that the results forecast for each country are comparable. The forecast methodology was consistent across all the 10MM to allow for a meaningful comparison among them.
Browse complete Report description with TOC at: http://www.researchmoz.us/epicast-report-multiple-sclerosis-epidemiology-forecast-to-2024-report.html
- The Multiple Sclerosis (MS) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and global trends for MS in the ten major markets (10MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, Canada, China, and India). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast of the diagnosed prevalent and diagnosed incident cases of MS segmented by sex and age in these markets. This report also includes a discussion of three types of MS; relapse remitting (RRMS), primary progressive (PPMS), and secondary progressive (SPMS).
- The MS epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 10MM.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global MS market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global MS market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the sex and age groups that present the best opportunities for MS therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
Submit Query/Enquiry at: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=430564
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)