Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/11/2017 -- Secure web gateways offer a paramount internet experience, where the solution sanitizes internet traffic by filtering unwanted/undesirable software and levys both regulatory and corporate compliance. The emergence of secure web gateway protects customers data when they are connected to unregulated networks with a consistent protection policy. Furthermore, the secure web gateway maximizes web efficiency with structured regulations. The solution provides the best layered protection to boost security; block information loss; and safeguard encrypted traffic.
Get a PDF Sample Copy of this research study: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/763
Early buyers will receive 20% customization on this report
There are numerous drivers, restraints and opportunities contributing to the future developments in the secure web gateway market. Growing dependency on internet; and the rising demand from the enterprises for preventing and protecting the end-customers data from malware attacks and information breaches, while controlling productivity is currently driving the market. Industries including BFSI, healthcare and government utilities, have been victims of advanced & persistent threats; thereby creating need for an effective and advanced security solution. This need is expected to generate more opportunities for the secure web gateway market. On the other hand, lack of awareness and demand for customary firewall have further restricted the growth of the market.
Key Players of Market
Enterprises are spending generously in research and development to position their brand image successfully. They are also seen acquiring local companies to increase their service offerings. Business strategies such as joint venture, collaboration, acquisition and mergers have kept the prospects of the industry bright. Some of the prominent market players includes Trend Micro, Inc., IBM Corporation, Dell, Cisco Systems, Inc., Intel Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Sophos Ltd., Citrix, Symantec Corporation among others.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the world secure web gateway market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints and opportunities with impact analysis
- Porters five forces and SWOT analyses of key market players in the industry have been provided to highlight the growth strategies adopted by them
- The value chain analysis of the industry signifies the key intermediaries involved and elaborates their roles and value additions at every stage in the value chain
- The quantitative analysis of the market during the period of 20142020 has been provided to elaborate the market potential