Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/20/2011 -- This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research's exclusive panel of leading power industry executives. It analyzes how marketing expenditure, business strategies and practices are set to change in the power industry in 2011-12. The report provides data on the current size of the marketing and advertising budgets of power industry supplier companies and how spending by industry suppliers will change, providing insight into global marketing behavior. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The opinions and forward looking statements of XXXX industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which XX% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- Key topics covered include buyer expenditure activity, procurement behaviors and strategies, threats and opportunities, economic outlook and business confidence.
- The report examines current practices and provides future expectations for the industry over the next 12-24 months.
- This report will help you to drive revenues by understanding future product investment areas and growth regions.
- This report will help you to formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying how buyer budgets are changing and the direction of spend in the future.
- This report will help you to better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customer's changing needs.
- This report will help you to secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and changing strategies of industry buyers.
- This report will help you to predict how the industry will grow, consolidate and where it will stagnate.
- This report will help you to uncover the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by suppliers and buyers.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Power Supplier Industry Outlook Survey 2011-2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies
- Competing For Share Of Global Fossil Fuel Power Industry Spend In 2010-2011: Supplier Marketing & Sales Strategies & Industry Outlook
- Buyer Spend Activity and Procurement Behaviors and Strategies in the Power Industry - 2011-2012: Survey Intelligence
- Competing For Share Of Global Upstream Oil & Gas Industry Spend In 2010-2011: Supplier Marketing & Sales Strategies & Industry Outlook
- Global Power Industry Outlook Survey 2011-2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies
- What The Global Fossil Fuel Power Industry Is Planning In 2010-2011: Procurement, Investment & Industry Trends Outlook
- Marketing, Sales Behaviors and Strategies in the Power Industry - 2011-2012: Survey Brief
- Marketing Spend Activity, Sales Behaviors and Strategies in the Medical Devices Industry - 2011-2012: Survey Intelligence
- Marketing Spend Activity, Sales Behaviors and Strategies in the Airport Industry - 2011-2012: Survey Intelligence
- Marketing Spend Activity, Sales Behaviors and Strategies in the Mining Industry - 2011-2012: Survey Intelligence