New Market Study Published: MicroPort Scientific Corporation (853) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/21/2014 -- MicroPort Scientific Corporation (MicroPort) is a medical device manufacturer. The company develops, manufactures and markets minimally invasive interventional products to treat vascular diseases and disorders. It produces vascular devices as well as diabetes devices and orthopaedic products. The company's cardio vascular products include drug-eluting coronary stent system, coronary stent system, bare-metal stent system and PTCA balloon dilatation catheter. MicroPort's electrophysiology devices are EP ablation catheter and fixed curve mapping catheter. Its orthopedic products include anterior cervical plate system, spinal posterior fiscal system, cervical fusion device, lumbar and thoracic fusion device. The company's products are used in hospitals across China. MicroPort is headquartered in Shanghai, China.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the MicroPort Scientific Corporation portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.<\li> - Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.<\li> - Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.<\li> - Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.<\li> - Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.<\li> - Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get This Report
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- MediPoint: Peripheral Vascular Stents for the Lower Extremity - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Peripheral Vascular Stents - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Peripheral Vascular Stents for the Lower Extremity - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Peripheral Vascular Stents for the Lower Extremity - US Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Peripheral Vascular Stents for the Lower Extremity - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts
- CytoSorbents Corporation (CTSO) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (TMO) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- MediPoint: Peripheral Vascular Stents for the Lower Extremity - Current and Future Players
- Stryker Corporation (SYK) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update