Material Handling Robotics Market Type (Transportation Handling Robots, Positioning, Unit Load Formation Robots, Storage, Identification & Control Robots), Function (Assembly, Packaging, Transportation, Distribution, Storage, Waste Handling), End-Users (Automotive, Chemical, Electrical & Electronics, Industrial Machinery, Food & Beverage, Others), Geography
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/06/2018 -- The report includes market shares of material handling robotics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America. The major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The Global Material Handling Robotics Market accounted to USD 29.6 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Get Free Sample of This Market Analysis Report: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-material-handling-robotics-market
Material handling robots are used for the case-picking functions and can also handle carts for contentment centers or manufacturing process for parts to the lines of operation. The lifting capacity of material handling robots can be more than 150 lbs. The twin arm manipulator lifts and handles each and every warehoused material. These robots aid less workplace fatigue and injury. Some of the major players operating in global material handling robotics market are
- ABB Pte Ltd.,
- Adept Technology Inc.,
- Machinery Automation & Robotics Pty Ltd.,
- Daihen Engineering Co Ltd,
- Denso Wave Inc,
Others: Epson America, Inc., Staubli International AG, FANUC CORP, KUKA Robotics Corporation, Kawasaki Robotics Inc., Nachi Robotic Systems Inc., Toshiba Machine Corp., and Yaskawa Motoman Robotics among others.
Get TOC of Full Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-material-handling-robotics-market
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Growths in the number of manufacturing facilities
- Fast growth in industrialization
- Reduces Time Consumption
- Averseness to Adopt Changes
- High Cost of Equipment
Acceptance of Material Handling Robotics
Market Segmentation: Global Material Handling Robotics Market
- By type the global material handling robotics market is segmented into transportation handling robots, positioning, unit load formation robots, and storage, identification & control robots.
- By function the global material handling robotics market is segmented assembly, packaging, transportation, distribution, storage, and waste handling.
- By end-users the global material handling robotics market is segmented into automotive, chemical, electrical & electronics, industrial machinery, food & beverage, and others.
- On the basis of geography, global material handling robotics market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2018, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Want Full Report? Inquire For More:http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-material-handling-robotics-market
About Data Bridge
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. For Customization or Getting Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818