New Food research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/10/2014 -- Chinese consumers are increasingly focused on the health problems associated with being overweight and are also increasingly concerned with image. Improvements in living standards during the review period led to an increase in problems with excess weight, with this being viewed as the main factor resulting in an increase in chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease and hypertension. Excess weight is thus increasingly regarded as an invisible killer by many consumers.
Euromonitor International's Meal Replacement in China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Convalescence, Meal Replacement Slimming.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Meal Replacement market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Meal Replacement in Portugal
- Meal Replacement in South Africa
- Meal Replacement in Japan
- Meal Replacement in Taiwan
- Meal Replacement in Switzerland
- Meal Replacement in Thailand
- Meal Replacement in Romania
- Meal Replacement in Ireland
- Meal Replacement in the Netherlands
- Meal Replacement in India
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)