Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/09/2014 -- Morocco has in recent years seen an increase in health consciousness and awareness. Obesity levels in the country are alarming, and unhealthy diet patterns, high intake of sugar, fat and junk food as well as a lack of physical activity contribute to this trend. However, people are becoming aware of the dangers of obesity, as a result of which many are switching to healthier eating habits.
Geprocor SA led meal replacement products in 2013 with a 31% value share. The company's Regain brand continued to increase its presence, offering the best value for money for customers. The continued retail expansion in the country benefited the brand as more hypermarkets and supermarkets were opened. Ranked second in 2013 was Laboratoires Fenioux, with a value share of 18%.
Thanks to the growing health awareness trend in Morocco and the predicted improvement in consumer spending power, meal replacement products are expected to remain in demand. Although the nationwide spread of meal replacement products is not anticipated over the forecast period, the number of consumers is set to grow. This is because launches of less expensive products are planned, as manufacturers try to satisfy demand trends.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Meal Replacement industry in Morocco with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Meal Replacement industry in Morocco, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Meal Replacement in Morocco market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Meal Replacement in Morocco?
- What are the major brands in Morocco?
- What are sales prospects given the looming global obesity crisis?
- What are sales prospects given a generally ageing population in developed markets?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Convalescence, Meal Replacement Slimming.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Meal Replacement in Vietnam
- Meal Replacement in Taiwan
- Meal Replacement in Colombia
- Meal Replacement in Ireland
- Meal Replacement in Denmark
- Meal Replacement in the United Arab Emirates
- Meal Replacement in Israel
- Meal Replacement in Belgium
- Meal Replacement in Hong Kong, China
- Meal Replacement in Italy