New Food research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/02/2013 -- Saudi Arabia has, in recent years, seen a growing focus on health consciousness and awareness. The obesity levels found in the country are alarming, and unhealthy diet patterns, high intake of sugar, fat and junk food as well as lack of physical activities contributes to it. In recent years, however, people have gradually started becoming aware of the dangers of obesity and are intending to switch to healthier eating habits. Women consumers are especially becoming more conscious of their...
Euromonitor International's Meal Replacement in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Convalescence, Meal Replacement Slimming.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Meal Replacement market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Meal Replacement in Portugal
- Meal Replacement in South Africa
- Meal Replacement in Japan
- Meal Replacement in Taiwan
- Meal Replacement in Switzerland
- Meal Replacement in Thailand
- Meal Replacement in Ireland
- Meal Replacement in Romania
- Meal Replacement in Finland
- Meal Replacement in China