Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/08/2014 -- Meal replacement is among the most underdeveloped categories in the Serbian packaged food market. Meal replacement slimming products were the only type available during the review period, and their appeal was limited to a relatively small consumer base. Moreover, consumers who use meal replacement slimming products (mainly women) tend to do so infrequently, while many Serbs avoid them altogether due to concerns about their safety or because they believe they are not very effective. At the same...
Euromonitor International's Meal Replacement in Serbia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Convalescence, Meal Replacement Slimming.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Meal Replacement market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Meal Replacement in Japan
- Meal Replacement in Finland
- Meal Replacement in Colombia
- Meal Replacement in Brazil
- Meal Replacement in Vietnam
- Meal Replacement in Romania
- Meal Replacement in Poland
- Meal Replacement in India
- Meal Replacement in the Netherlands
- Meal Replacement in Thailand