New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "Meal Replacement in Sweden"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/15/2013 -- Diet fads continue to come and go in Sweden. In recent years, diet fads such as LCHF (low carbohydrate/ high fat), the Atkins diet and the low-GI (glycemic index) diets have all been subject to a high degree of media hype. During the review period, the LCHF diet enjoyed extremely high popularity in Sweden and this even resulted in significant shifts in demand in several packaged food categories. Nevertheless, in spite of the fluctuating fortunes of these diet fads, demand for meal replacement...
Euromonitor International's Meal Replacement in Sweden report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Convalescence, Meal Replacement Slimming.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Meal Replacement market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Meal Replacement in Greece
- Meal Replacement in Israel
- Meal Replacement in Thailand
- Meal Replacement in Japan
- Meal Replacement in South Korea
- Meal Replacement in South Africa
- Meal Replacement in the United Kingdom
- Meal Replacement in the Czech Republic
- Meal Replacement in Chile
- Meal Replacement in Romania