Global Meat Tenderizing Agents Market Information- by agents (protease, papain, bromelain), by source (plant, bacterial, fungal), by application (marinades)-Forecast to 2023
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/22/2017 -- Market Synopsis of Meat tenderizing agents:
Tenderizing is a process so as to to reduce the toughness of meat fibers in a cut of meat. Tenderizing agents breaks down the meat collagen and softens the meat. The tenderness of meat depends on various factors including the meat grain, the amount of connective tissue, and the fat %. Tenderness can be improved by various techniques, generally enzymes and acids are used in this process. Enzymes are extensively used in commercial methods and acids are used on a smaller scale. The two main enzymes that are extensively used are papain, extracted from papayas, and bromelain, extracted from pineapples. Both enzymes breaks down the muscle fibers and the collagen making it softer, this major application of these enzymes will drive the market during the forecast period.
The global meat tenderizing agents market is estimated to grow at a higher rate during the forecast period. The growing demand for frozen and processed meat products across the globe will be key driving factor for the global meat tenderizing agents market during the forecast period 2017-2023. Changing consumption pattern has led to a large number of consumers preferring natural protein-rich food items such as meat. Moreover, with growing disposable income among the working class in developing economies, tightly scheduled work life, and rapid urbanization will continue to support this market during 2017-2023.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2871
- Meat tenderizing agents market has been segmented on the basis of agents such as protease, papain, bromelain, acids, minerals, and others. Papain dominates the market, as it is most heat stable compared to other enzymes, however bromelian will be highest growing segment, as it requires lower heat for inactivation. But combination of both these enzymes has shown huge potential.
- Meat tenderizing agents has been segmented on the basis of source which include plant, bacterial, fungal, and others. Plant source dominates the market followed by fungal sources, as papain is extracted from papaya and bromelian is extracted from pineapple. Hence plant source will dominate the market.
- Meat tenderizing agents has been segmented on the basis of application such as marinades, ready-to-cook meat and others. Ready-to-cook meat will dominate the market, as there is higher demand for processed meat.
The key players profiled in the Meat tenderizing agents market are
- Enzyme Bioscience Pvt. Ltd (India),
- Specialty Enzymes and Biotechnologies Co. (China),
- Amano Enzyme Inc. (Japan)
- Enzybel Internationa (Belgium),
- AB Enzymes (Germany),
- National Enzyme Company (U.S.),
- Enzyme Solutions (U.S.)
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/meat-tenderizing-agents-market-2871
- Enzymes manufacturers
- Raw material suppliers
- Meat processors
- End users (food industry)
- Retailers and wholesalers
- E-commerce companies
- Traders, importers and exporters
The global meat tenderizing agents market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and rest of the world (ROW). Among these, North America region is estimated to retain its dominance throughout the forecast period. This is attributed by the increasing disposable income coupled with the rising demand for processed meat. However, in Asia-Pacific region especially China and India offer a lucrative opportunity in the Asia Pacific region for the meat tenderizing agents manufacturers as the meat processing industries are expanding due to high demand & rising consumption of processed meat. Europe is also projected to witness a steady growth during the reviewed period.
The Meat tenderizing agents market is segmented under the following regions mentioned below:
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the world
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.