According to a new market report published by Market Research Store titled “Medical Adhesive Market Outlook - Global Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Assessment (2014-2022)."
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/19/2015 -- Medical Adhesive Market Outlook - Global Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Assessment (2014-2022)
The Global market for Medical Adhesives is estimated to be $6.3 billion in 2014 and is projected to reach $14.2 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 10.7% during the forecast period. The aging population and advancements in medical procedures will prolong to fuel the market growth of the medical adhesives in various areas, including drug-delivery systems, implants, and therapeutic devices. Moreover, lack of proper reimbursement policies concerning the use and replacement of synthetic grade medical products inhibit the market growth. Improved functionality, higher purity, and time efficiency of these adhesives are expected to open new market avenues for medical adhesives over the forecast period.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report Here:
Collagen commanded the largest natural resin type segment followed by fibrin within the medical adhesives market in 2014. Dental applications segment is projected to witness inadequate growth due to growing awareness about preventive oral care among consumers. North America commanded for the largest share driven by the rising awareness regarding the advantages of medical adhesives and technological innovations in medical adhesives. Europe held the second largest share in 2014, while Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness highest CAGR of around 10% over the forecast period led by the increasing awareness in medical sector and favorable economic growth of India and China.
The key players in the Medical Adhesives market include 3M Company, Ashland Inc, Johnson & Johnson, Cohera Medical Inc, GluStitch, Adhesion Biomedical, Baxter International Inc, Chemence, Henkel AG & Company, and B. Braun.
Request For Sample report Here:
Natural resin types Covered:
Synthetic & semi-synthetic resin types Covered:
Technology Types of Medical adhesives Covered:
- Solids & Hot Melt
- Medical Device & Equipments
- Internal Medical Applications
- External Medical Applications
- Other Applications
- North America
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
- Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements