Global Medical Device Cleaning Market Analyzed By Process (Presoak, Manual Cleaning, Automatic Cleaning, Disinfection); Type (Enzymatic & Non-enzymatic Detergent); Application (Surgical Instruments, Endoscope, Ultrasound Probe);End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Diagnostic Centers) and Geography
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/31/2018 -- The global medical device cleaning market consists of detergents and disinfectants which is utilized for cleaning and sanitization of medical instruments, veterinary applications and for human health. It is basically used for the purpose of performance and safety concern.
The global medical device cleaning market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes medical device cleaning market shares for Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and South America. The Global Medical Device Cleaning Market accounted to USD 1.54 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024.
Get Free Sample Research Report: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-medical-device-cleaning-market
Major Market Competitors:
Some of the major players operating in global medical device cleaning market are 3M (U.S.), Advanced Sterilization Products (U.S.), Ruhof Corporation (U.S.), STERIS plc (U.S.), Getinge AB (Sweden), Ecolab (U.S.), Cantel Medical (U.S.), Metrex Research, LLC (U.S.), BODE Chemie GmbH (Germany), Sklar Surgical Instruments (U.S.), Integra LifeSciences Corporation (U.S.), Oro Clean Chemie AG (Switzerland), Biotrol (U.S.), G9 Chemicals Ltd. (U.K.), Pharmax Limited (U.S.), and Simaxo Chemicals Pvt. Ltd. (India), among others.
Major market drivers and restraints:
- Increase ingeriatric population
- Rise in healthcare expenditure
- Growth inhospital-acquired infections (HAIs)
- Focusing more on disinfection and sterilization
- Rising preference of single use instruments
Full Report Description Or Requesting TOC, Visit: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-medical-device-cleaning-market/
Global Medical Device Cleaning Market Segmentation:
- On the basis of process, global medical device cleaning market is segmented into presoak, manual cleaning, automatic cleaning and disinfection. In 2016, disinfectant held the largest market share due to its increasing demands and effectiveness towards high-level disinfectants and & sterilization for heat-sensitive instruments. Automatic cleaning is expected with highest CAGR in the forecast period 2017-2024.
- On the basis of type, global medical device cleaning market is segmented into enzymatic and non-enzymatic detergent.
- On the basis of application, global medical device cleaning market is segmented into surgical instruments, endoscope and ultrasound probe. In 2016, surgical instruments accounted the largest market share because of more number of surgeries, rise in geriatric population and growing of HAIs and chronic diseases. Endoscope segment is expected to grow in the forecast period.
- On the basis of end user, global medical device cleaning market is segmented into hospitals, clinic and diagnostic centers.
- On the basis of geography, global medical device cleaning market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-medical-device-cleaning-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get 10% Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818